Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Girls!

The book club has existed for six months, actually...but as co-founders (hahaha) we felt it necessary to open the ranks. We lost a girl to Spain for study-abroad, and slowly a few others have just let life get in the way and stopped reading or attending. So against my better judgement, I posted an ad on Craigslist to see who would respond. I thought if nothing else, I could just remove the ad and ignore the emails I received in response thanks to Craigslist anonymous email policy. But the first two girls seemed nice and normal. And so did the next three...and the next six. So...I met a few. And we're meeting two more today! Super excited to get started again, especially with some new faces and (thank god) new perspectives!

I'm finding it difficult to keep track of our literature, so I'm creating this blog as a guideline.

No comments:

Post a Comment